2 years, 9 months ago
Customer Care Agent – German Speakers
Responsible for acting as a liaison between different types of customers and HouseTrip, the Agent will assist with information requests, bookings, complaints, account questions, billing, cancelations and other queries always aiming to provide an outstanding experience.
For this role it’s required to have a highly developed sense of integrity and commitment to customer satisfaction and proven passion for excellence with respect to treating and caring for customers.
- Provide quality service and support in a variety of areas including, but not limited to: booking information, check in details, payment method and website assistance.
- Mediate relationships to ensure all parties are satisfied and will continue to use HouseTrip.
- Professionally handle incoming requests from customers and ensure that issues are resolved both promptly and thoroughly.
- Handles issues in the best interest of both customer and company.
- Receive, document and resolve customer complaints.
- Gather customer information, access and fulfill customer needs, educate the customer where applicable to prevent the need for future contacts and document interactions through contact tracking.
- Continuously evaluate and identify opportunities to drive process improvements that positively impact the customer’s experience.
- Obtaining and evaluating all relevant data to ensure proper follow up and resolution to Guests’ concerns.
- Interacts with guests to obtain feedback on product quality and service levels.
- Identify and escalate priority issues in order to avoid customers’ and operational impact.
- Refer unsolved customers’ matters to designated departments for further analysis.
- Prepare and review texts to support interaction with customers.
- Be aware of all internal Policies and Procedures and comply with them on a daily basis.
*Skills & Profile:
- Displays outstanding hospitality skills.
- Possess a strong work ethic and team player mentality.
- Have a “thick skin” and being able to handle conflicts and unpleasant customers.
- Have a pleasant, patient and friendly attitude.
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule.
- Be open to non-core tasks that help the main purpose of the job.
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally, both verbally and in writing.
- Strong detail orientation and communication/listening skills.
- Sets a positive example for all relations in the company.
- Fluency in written and spoken German.
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
- Good computer literacy.
If you are interested in this job opportunity please upload your CV through this link